I’m very excited to announce my participation as a key speaker at the Inaugural Africa Airfinance Conference, which will take place on the 16th & 17th March 2016 at the African Pride 15 on Orange Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa.
Given the challenges facing the African aviation industry, the conference will look at ways to develop and grow the market and will help the key players to identify new opportunities in this emerging region for aviation financing.
I’m delighted to take part of this great conference which will host several presentations from key African airlines to discuss their views on the market and their strategies for the future. Here’s a list of the key speakers:
- Tewolde Gebremariam, Chief Executive Officer, Ethiopian Airlines
- Jérôme Maillet, Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Accountable Manager, Congo Airways
- Dr Michael Arumemi-Ikhide, Group Chief Executive Officer, Arik Air
- Ed Winter, Chief Executive Officer, Fastjet
- Yassine Berrada, Vice President of Finance & Fleet Planning, Royal Air Maroc
- Steven Townend, Chief Commercial Officer, BOC Aviation
- Yuri Tokarev, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of Acquisitions, Aerovista
- James Meyler, Chief Commercial Officer, ORIX Aviation
- Peter Morris, Chief Economist, Ascend
- Bjorn Batenburg, Senior Vice President, Aviation Finance, DVB
- John Meakin, Managing Director, Export Credit EMEA, Treasury Services, JP Morgan