I’m very excited to announce my participation as a speaker for the 26th edition of the African Aviation Summit that will take place in Johannesburg, South Africa from May 8th to 10th.
I will be discussing the financial challenges and market opportunities with other key players in the aviation industry:
- Musa Zwane, Acting Chief Executive Officer, South African Airways
- Nic Vlok, Acting CEO, Mango Airlines, South Africa
- Désiré Balazire Bantu, CEO, Congo Airways
- Vipula Gunatilleka, Chief Financial Officer, TAAG-Angola Airlines
- Andrew Mudachi, Head of Fleet Development, Kenya Airways
- David Fiore, Deputy Vice President, Transportation Division, Ex-Im Bank of the US
- Pat Cauthery, Head, Aerospace & Defence, UK Export Finance
- Andre Ruttimann, Aircraft Financing, ECD, BNDES, Brazil
- Eric Agote, Head of Unit, State Guarantees Directorate, Coface, France
Looking forward to meeting you there.